V7 S6000 Solid-state drive will improve the responsiveness of your existing system with faster boot, loading and transfer times compared to a mechanical hard drive. V7 S6000 is powered by the latest generation controller for read and write speeds up to 510 Mb/s and 450 Mb/s, making it 10x faster than traditional hard drive for higher performance, and responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. V7 S6000 is more reliable and durable than a mechanical hard drive, as there are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. V7 S6000 will run cooler and quieter and its shock and vibration resistance which will make it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
- 10x faster than a standard 7200 RPM HDD*
- 2.5" SATA Rev 3.0 (6Gb/s) Backware Compatible with Sata Rev 2.0 (3 GB/s)
- Fast loading, file transfers and start-up
- More reliable and durable than a mechanical hard drive
- Multiple different capacities with space for applications or a mechanical hard drive replacement
- Based on PCMark 10 Bandwidth Test