We’ve got a variety of webinars scheduled over the next two months that you might find interesting. From new iPads to new legislation – it’s all happening.
Apple Technology Roadmap
Thursday 29th September 2016 – 10am
Learn about the innovations and developments of Apple devices in 2016 and beyond:
– Get info on the new Apple tech changes
– Understand what’s out and what’s in for 2017
– Plan your own roadmap for Apple technology in your institution
Delivered by Matt Giles (Apple Product Manager)
How to Reduce ICT Support Costs in Primary Schools
Tuesday 11th October 2016 – 11am
As ICT becomes more ingrained in all areas of education, making sure that it works when you need it is key. There are a variety of different ways that schools keep their tech going currently, but what many don’t realise is that they’re often paying twice what they need to!
This webinar sets out clearly how new methods of support are emerging that can half the costs of supporting ICT within your school.
Harmonise ICT Services to Improve Your Trust
Tuesday 18th October 2016 – 2pm
Learn about how to achieve harmonisation across your Trust’s ICT estate:
Understand how to:
– Free up budget to spend in other areas
– Give staff and students the same experience, wherever they are and on any device
– Manage everything from the Trust, or the lead school
– Get the freedom to share and collaborate across the Trust
GDPR and the Changing Nature of Data Protection
Tuesday 1st November 2016 – 10am
Avoid fines of up to €20m by complying with the latest data protection legislation. On this webinar:
– Learn about the fundamentals of GDPR
– Get specific info relevant to your data bearing tech
– Understand what measures you need to take to be compliant with new statutory responsibilities GDPR brings
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) has already made it clear that Brexit or no Brexit: organisations must comply. Sign up now to get a head start on compliance.
Delivered by Martin Ruston, Compliance Expert and certified ISO 27001 information security mark assessor.