Stone Integrum is a core infrastructure appliance designed specifically with schools in mind. It combines a state of the art hardware platform with a virtualisation layer and supporting applications, tools and resources to create a simple and flexible server and storage solution.
Be more efficient
Your Integrum will promote the most frequently used data to the fastest available media, allowing staff and students to access the files they use everyday much more quickly.
Get more out of less
The Integrum appliance can effectively replace 3 servers and a SAN in a compact 2U form factor, giving you all the functionality you need while taking up a fraction of the space.
Compared to a traditional storage and server solution, the Integrum benefits from a 41% reduction in power consumption and 71% less thermal output.
Enhance your Integrum with Integrum+
Get more storage and performance out of your Integrum by adding Integrum + modules:
Management and Security – Anti-virus, updates and imaging functionality across your estate.
Communication – Adds Skype for Business to your platform,providing instant messaging, video conferencing and presentation tools.
Email – Adds Microsoft’s secure cloud email solution – Exchange Online. Loads of space for emails and attachments, and accessible anytime, anywhere from any device.
Mobile Device Management – Provides a cloud-based mechanism to manage security, updates and apps across your mobile device estate.
Backup and Recovery – Providing secure off-site Azure online backups, with optional ability to run you entire estate from the cloud in the event of a disaster.
Files – Access vital resources securely anywhere, anytime from any device, and share with staff and students. Up to 1TB of online storage.
Data Protection Manager (DPM) – A backup platform which securely stores files on-site or in the cloud.
Storage – Whether it’s a backup platform or more on-site storage you need, Integrum+ Storage provides a range of physical storage solutions up to 720TB.
Veeam – Backup your virtual machines, on or off-site.
Classroom management – Provides a range of tools and services for teachers and technicians to manage their classrooms.
- Form Factor
- 2U Chassis
- 774.7mm x 447mm x 87.3 mm (D x W x H)
- 30.5″ x 17.6″ x 3.44"
- MB Size (WxL)
- 6.5″ x 19.38″ (half-width)
- (2) Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600/E5-2600 v2 product family per node
- Intel® C602 Chipset
- (16) DDR3 1333/1600 MHz ECC RDIMM slots per node
- (12) 2.5″ or 3.5″ hot-plug HDD bays per system
- (2) 2.5″ internal HDD bays for OS installation per node (optional)
- Note: Only SAS HDDs support as the shared storage
- Raw capacity
- Up to 48TB of internal capacity and can expand another 240TB externally with disk enclosure
- PCIe expansion slot
- (1) PCIe G3 x8 riser slot and (1) Mezz slot per node or
- (3) PCIe G3 x8 riser slots per node
- Note: If using internal HDDs with the hard drive bracket, one PCIe slot will not be accessible
- (2) Intel® I350 GbE RJ45 ports per node or (2) Intel® X540 10G Base-TRJ45 ports per node
- Node interconnection
- Intel® I350AM2 (SerDes x1)
- PLX® PEX 8712 PCIe Switch (in PCIe switch SKU)
- Management port
- (1) dedicated 10/100 Base-TX RJ45 management port per node
- Hardware management
- IPMI v2.0 compliant, on board “KVM over IP” support
- Integrated graphics
- (BMC) Aspeed AST2300 8MB DDR3 video memory
- Rear I/O
- (2) USB 2.0 ports per node
- (1) VGA port per node
- (1) RS232 serial port per node
- (2) GbE or 10G Base-T RJ45 ports per node
- (1) 10/100 Base-T RJ45 management port per node
- (1) External Mini-SAS port per node
- Power Supply
- (2) 1100W high efficiency 80plus platinum redundant PSUs, 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- OS Supported
- Windows Storage Server 2012, VMWare, Ubuntu, Red Hat, Solaris
- Operating environment
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
- Non-operating temperature: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
- Operating relative humidity: 50% to 85%RH
- Non-operating relative humidity: 20% to 90%RH
- L10 weight
- 2.5″:26.4kg ; 3.5″: 32.1kg