Aruba User Experience Insight (UXI) is a cloud-based service assurance solution that validates network health and troubleshoots problems that affect day-to-day user experience. Ideal for campus and branch environments alike, UXI assumes the role of an end-user, evaluating the performance, connectivity, and responsiveness of network infrastructure as well as internal and external services such as corporate ERM or Office365 applications. This outside-in perspective is presented through a simple, intuitive dashboard that provides a proactive way to solve problems before they impact the business. UXI is easy to configure, deploy and manage, and immediately begins providing insights once sites are online. The Aruba User Experience Insight Sensor's sleek, modern design is ideal for deploying in public environments.
- Intuitive, simple-to-use dashboard with end-to-end visibility over performance and health
- AI-based alerts that bring attention to the most critical events
- Automated user and application experience monitoring through synthetic testing
- Metrics available for wired, wireless, and cloud application connectivity
- Simplified deployment and backup connectivity with built-in cellular connectivity
- Multivendor support enables testing for any Aruba or third-party network environment
- Integration with third-party applications like ServiceNow and Slack via Webhooks
Sleek and silent The modern and secure design means you'll be proud to deploy in your office, hotel, hospital, school, or more. Powerful Reliable hardware, full Linux stack, remotely maintained, a powerful platform for continuously simulating user experience. Redundant Multiple connectivity options include Gigabit Ethernet, cellular connection, Dual-band 802.11n/ac Wi-Fi.