This year’s winners will have their designs made into a Christmas card that will be sold to raise money for our charities of the year, Poppy Fields and Contact the Elderly.
We’re looking for Christmas trees, Santa Claus, Reindeer, Holly, Elves… The full Christmas works!
Entries are to be sent to email@example.com by 19th November 2018.
We wish all pupils the best of luck, we can’t wait to see your creations!
Full terms & conditions:
- Competition is open to UK Primary Schools only.
- One entry per pupil and maximum of 3 entries per year group within the school.
- Creations are to fit on an A4 piece of paper with the design on the front, and the name, age and school on the reverse.
- Creations should not include any 3D art such as glitter, sequins, buttons, etc.
- Entries to be submitted by primary school email address.
- Entries are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competition runs from 11th October to 19th November 2018
- There will be 1 winner.
- Winner will be announced 20th November.
- Winner’s designs will be sold to raise money for two charities:
Contact the Elderly