Our head of higher and further education, Antony Mellor, joined Mark Newton, Managing Director at CoSector, in a Q&A for Education Briefing to discuss how future-proofing your university could be the key to growing your ICT provision and helping to improve a student’s learning journey.
Antony and Mark answer questions including:
- Which new trends can university IT departments expect to see within the next five years?
- Will BYOD be widely adopted by universities?
- What role can a scalable ICT framework play in cutting down budgets and how easy is it to adopt?
- Do you feel that in order to ‘future proof’ an organisation you need to pick expensive solutions?
- What should universities do to improve their ICT framework and the maximum provision it can provide to enhance the learner’s journey?
Find out what Antony and Mark had to say here: