- name and job title
- contact information including e-mail address
- occupation and company details
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- other information relevant to the purchase of products and/or services including credit or debit card details
Stone Group may use this information for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping and administration
- to improve its products and services
- send information to you which it thinks may be of interest to you
- provide information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications
- provide aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help Stone Group develop their Website and services. Stone Group may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual
- use the information to customise the Website according to your interests
- for the purpose of compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- to process payment for the purchase of products and/or services
If you have supplied contact details Stone Group may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail.
Recording of Calls
Any calls made into Stone’s telephone system may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
The internet is not a secure medium. Stone Group is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies and IP addresses
On this Website Stone Group uses a bespoke tracker tool to identify measure and analyse information on visits to the Website. To that effect we use your IP address (a series of numbers that identifies a computer on the internet) to collect, among other things, internet traffic data and data regarding your browser type and computer. We will not use the data to identify you personally. Find out more about cookies we use here.
This Website may contain links that make it easy for users to visit other websites. If the user uses the links to leave the Website and visit a website operated by a third party, Stone Group does not have any control over that website. Accordingly, Stone Group cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which users have provided while visiting such websites. Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box which you can click to say that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If you have previously not objected to Stone Group using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to:
Granite One Hundred
Stone Group may also like to provide you with information by e-mail. However, Stone Group appreciate that e-mail “spam” has become a problem in recent years. If you are a client or you have previously asked Stone Group for information on our products or service, Stone Group may send you information on our range of products by e-mail, unless you have asked Stone Group not to do so.
If the reason you have given Stone Group personal information is to receive e-mail information from them, Stone Group, will continue to provide this information by e-mail unless you ask them not to do so.
Otherwise, when you provide Stone Group with personal information, you will be asked whether or not you are happy for Stone Group to send you this kind of information by e-mail.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing e-mails from Stone Group, please contact our Marketing team at:
Granite One Hundred
or tel 08448 221122
Stone Group will only disclose your personal information to other people or organisations if we have: (i) obtained your consent to do so; (ii) if those people or organisations are members of Stone Group or are providing a service to us; or (iii) in exceptional circumstances where we are required or permitted to do so by law.
Stone Group will only hold your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary. Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information that Stone Group holds about you. An official fee will be payable. If you want to make a request, you should write to the Contracts team at the above address. If you believe that any information Stone Group holds about you is incorrect or incomplete, you should write to the Contracts at Stone Group at the above address. Any information which is found to be incorrect will be corrected as soon as possible.