No longer a solution exclusive to niche markets, video walls are an easy to implement but dynamic way of cutting through the clatter, to make sure your organisations message is heard by all stakeholders.
Whether you want to create immersive experiences for your students or inspire your employees, make your brand stand out to your clients or simply enhance the ambiance of your office, video walls are a sure-fire way to create engaging environments, spark excitement and make a big impact.
The most effective video wall projects are tailored for your specific setting, for your specific needs, and are designed to avoid any burden on your internal team and by providing you with a trusted pair of hands to handle everything, from sourcing through to software. This is what we’re great at.
Video Wall Solutions
As with everything we do, we start with finding out more about you and what you want to achieve. We then consult and work to recommend a video wall solution that will deliver on your desires and provide the big impact that many seek when looking to deploy big screen tech.
- We can design specific video wall deployments ranging from straight 2 x 2 layouts in a reception to curved LED walls that spread across a whole control room, meaning you get an amazing video wall that’s picture-perfect for your space.
- We can help provide the behind-the-scenes components, from content streaming across different buildings through to cabling and connectivity to empower 4K streaming, to make sure your new technology works for you.
- We offer a full end-to-end service, covering installation, training and support – removing the burden on your internal team and alleviating any project risk.
How we achieve this
- Skilled consultants, with hundreds of years of combined experience, who can make even the most extravagant dream a reality.
- Elite status with all of the key names in video wall technology – including NEC, Samsung, LG and more.
- Over 25 years’ experience providing visual impact for institutions of all sizes, across all sectors – from the smallest primary schools to the biggest central government departments.