From schools to universities, hospitals to government, small start-ups to large scale corporate offices – Stone® have bespoke solutions to fit your needs with the outright confidence that we can help you achieve your IT goals.
Our service offerings and knowledge is vast, underpinned by years of experience.
We have worked with organisations across all industries and sectors, of all sizes and structures.
This, teamed with our extensive range of products, services and solutions, means we can act as your one-stop-shop for your entire digital landscape, and we whole-heartedly believe we can provide you with the best technology that will transform the way you perform.
Sectors we work with
Whether you’re in the private sector or the public, in the smallest of schools to the biggest of businesses, an academy trust or a university, from local communities to national governments, we can help.
- Portable and robust devices
- Classroom resources and solutions
- Create immersive learning experiences
- Software, hardware and everything in between
- Incite collaborative working
- Inspire your students and facilitate success
- Digital signage and campus wide communication
- From devices to full network solutions
- Enable your students to excel
- From desktops to complete digital transformation
- Ease administrative processes
- Deliver life-long learning experiences
- Flexible IT managed services and support packages
- Connected workspaces and collaboration
- Create your most effective working environments
- Communicate with all your stakeholders
- Training and support packages
- Better connect and reach success
- The chosen supplier for all of Family Fund’s IT since 2008
- Providing quality IT equipment to those in need
- Our own fully secure recycling facility
- Environmental Agency accredited
- MOD standard data destruction
What we do
We can design tailored solutions, encompassing hardware, software, and everything in between, so we can provide you with every bit of technology you need to achieve your optimal IT vision.
We look at what you’re trying to achieve and where you’re heading and guide through your project, to enable you to create inspiring learning experiences, enhance the performance in your work environments and achieve the most effectively connected organisations.
How we do it
Nearly 3 decades of experience of delivering leading IT in to the UK sectors
Dedicated teams and specialist staff with a wealth of knowledge and experience
Our own network of qualified technicians, expert engineers and supportive, friendly staff
Trusted partnerships with globally renowned brands
Strong positions on prestigious frameworks