A specialised Higher education team that helps you succeed
Our dedicated Higher Education team appreciate the pressures on Universities, students and teaching staff alike.
In our ever more globalised society, where trends of distance learning and virtual teaching are growing, there is surging demand for Universities to have the technology that can adapt to this constantly changing environment. Competition amongst higher education institutions and the students within them is at its fiercest, thus Universities must develop their digital landscape or face falling behind.
Our technical expertise can help your institution gain a competitive edge, by creating a flexible, effective and inspirational learning experience that facilitates excellence, and where students can thrive.
Tell us your IT vision, and we can help you achieve it.
Our experience teamed with our partnerships with globally recognised brands such as Microsoft, Dynabook, HP, Cisco Meraki, NetApp and Phillips mean we can assist you with a vast range of solutions including:
- Server solutions
- Deploying end-user devices for staff and students alike
- Productivity software and licensing services
- AV solutions for campus wide communication and collaboration
- Flexible Managed IT services and support for your infrastructure
- Recycling services for your unwanted technology
- Complete ownership of your projects from consultations to design through to installation and support
…and so much more
How we achieve this
- Over 25 years of working in the higher education sector
- Dedicated Higher Education team that listens and delivers;
- We are First Ranked Supplier on the NDNA (National Desktop & Notebooks Agreement) Lot 1 (Desktops) and Lot 3 (One Stop Shop)
- We are the First Ranked on the SSSNA (Lot 1 – Servers) Framework, in partnership with Intel
- We are a nominated Supplier on the HENSS Networking Framework, Lots 1 & 2
You tell us the digital landscape you want, and we’ll help you achieve it.
“We needed a supplier who could meet our specific needs with a quick turnaround and Stone fit that bill perfectly. I cannot fault our experience with Stone. It’s a long-standing relationship and one we hope to continue well into the future.”
Kev Sach, Field Services Manager, University of Hull