Digital transformation within Local Government organisations not only enables them to speed up their systems and streamline processes, but also allows them to better communicate with their citizens and transfer the positive impacts to the communities they serve.
But in the current climate of shrinking budgets teamed with increased end-user expectations, transforming your technology landscape can be daunting. We can help.
Our experienced Public Sector team have worked with Local Governments to help them achieve meaningful digital transformation for over 25 years. We help you achieve the maximum value from your IT investments, to ensure you the most out of your budgets and employ the most cost-effective solution for your organisation.
Our staff listen to your challenges and requirements, and work with you to provide a tailored solution based on years of knowledge and industry expertise.
When you choose Stone, you don’t just get a supplier, but an IT partner that works in collaboration to help you meet your vision and future goals.
We can help you through every step of your project, from initial consultation and design, to deployment, installation, training and support. Our solutions portfolio is extensive, so we can act as your one-stop-shop for your entire digital landscape. We can:
- Provide you with a fast, reliable and exceptionally secure network infrastructure
- Deploy versatile and future-proofed devices for agile working and flexibility on the go
- Design and install meeting rooms and collaborative technology for seamless communication and connected work spaces
- Supply and support servers and storage systems that enable you to share, analyse and circulate information while keeping your data secure
- Implement the software that streamlines your processes and keeps your staff productive
How we achieve this
- Dedicated staff with years of industry experience and expertise
- A customer-first ethos that works with you to achieve your vision
- Trusted partnerships with the biggest brands across IT and AV
We knew right from the start that Stone’s flexible approach and strong customer focus meant our specific needs would be tailored to. Thanks to Stone’s responsiveness and dedication, we’ve been able to deliver the project as scheduled.
Tony Morrison, Smart Technology Programme Manager at Redbridge Council