A dedicated team that understands your needs secondary school needs
Our experienced Schools Team recognise the individual needs of different Schools and understand the pressure to perform felt by Teachers and Students alike.
Effective utilisation of technology is central in engaging students, facilitating fulfilling learning experiences and reaching school-wide success. Technology doesn’t only inspire the tech-savvy student generation but can also ease the timely processes of “non-teaching” responsibilities for staff.
However, as pressure to perform is growing, whilst resources and budgets are shrinking, many secondary schools face extreme difficulty in successfully implementing such fundamental technology.
This is where our experience can help.
- Software and licensing services
- Server solutions, including Equinox, our hyper-converged platform designed for Secondary Schools
- Engaging AV set-ups and collaboration solutions
- Reliable desktop equipment and portable devices from Stone and our leading partners
- AccessIT, our fully-managed 1:1 device scheme
- Centralisation of your infrastructure
- Safeguarding and security
- Recycling services for your end-of-life IT equipment
…and much more
How we achieve this
- Almost 3 decades of experience from working with Secondary schools and academies across the country;
- Dedicated Secondary Education team that listens and delivers;
- A tailored service from start to finish.
We give you a service that is made just for you; to cater to your individual needs, to reach your individual goals.
Let us know your vision and we will help you achieve it.
"I’ve said from the beginning that my aim was to improve the teaching and learning experience across the school and we now have the provisions in place that can allow us to do exactly that. Not only that – it’s also opening up more opportunities for future projects to really enhance the delivery of education and ensure that we enhance this experience for everyone with the right tools and technology."
Heidi Newburn, Business Manager at Whitcliffe Mount School