Microsoft Azure is all-encompassing; offering the ability to provide cloud services including Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS).
Thus, it’s no wonder many people struggle to get their head around exactly what it is when it can be pretty much anything.
Cut the cost of cloud back-ups, get secure Single Sign On (SSO) to commonly used apps like Office 365, Salesforce and Dropbox and build your infrastructure in a natively scalable environment with our range of Azure services.
What is Azure?
Microsoft Azure is an always growing, comprehensive selection of cloud services that assist your organisation in meeting and defeating your business challenges. Azure provides your organisation with flexibility and freedom to build, manage, monitor and deploy applications on a huge-scale, using the tools and frameworks you know and love.
Why choose Azure?
Fast and productive
With over 100 Azure services, its easier to turn your ideas in to reality. Build and develop apps and tools quicker and cut down lengthy marketing cycles.
Azure allows you to create and develop anytime, anyplace, from the singular most consistent cloud available.
Power and intelligence
Azure has intelligence ingrained in its DNA, hosting artificial intelligence capabilities, smart automation capabilities and an abundance of reliable data.
Already utilised by 95% of Fortune 500 companies along with thousands of Public and Private sector organisations, its a solution you can rely on.
What we do
We can offer a complete range of Azure services across the whole eco-system, creating a bespoke solution that’s tailored just for you. Here are some of the most popular areas of Azure that we’re working in right now:
- Stone Unity – a carefully crafted solution born in Azure that’s designed specifically for Academy Trusts.
- We can provide full back up and recovery solutions built on Azure with Azure Storage to make sure that you’re never left in the dark when disaster strikes.
- We can build a network designed for anytime, anywhere access with Azure Active Directory – providing identity management that’s quick and secure
- We can set up your virtual machines in Azure. This makes your applications infinitely scalable and highly available.
How we achieve this
- We understand the ins and outs of Microsoft volume licensing. Our dedicated specialists can help make the most of the usage rights you have with your volume license, and advise you how to navigate the often-misunderstood world of Microsoft, while also offering a good chance for you to reduce a lot of the ongoing cost.
- With 25 years as a Microsoft Gold Partner, we have bucket loads of experience working with the leading technology coming out of Redmond.
- We’re one of only a handful of UK organisations to be a Microsoft Azure Black Belt Partner. This is Microsoft’s recognition of the significant investment we’ve made in our Azure practice and the fact we lead the way in help organisations harness the power of Microsoft Azure.