Following the Government’s new COVID-19 social distancing guidelines, we have also reviewed our IT recycling collections process to ensure it adheres to the new safety guidelines, to ensure all collections are completely contactless. Therefore, we are pleased to tell you that we can now safely resume our IT Asset Disposal facility, in strict adherence with the following steps:-
Booking a Safe Collection
- Please book your collection via the Stone ITAD portal
- Ensure all collectable items are placed into a single area and easily accessible.
- All equipment must be quarantined with zero human contact for a minimum of 24 hours prior to collection.
- Please ensure an equipment list is emailed to Stone, to ensure verification of all collected assets for disposal.
Our planet is in the midst of an environmental crisis. In our increasingly globalised society, responsibility lies with all citizens of the world to combat this, by taking action to minimise their negative impact on the environment, and work together to create a greener climate.
Organisations, across every industry and sector, are facing demands from stakeholders, society and government alike, to actively adopt greener processes and ensure sustainability is at the heart of their operations, and contribute to the global fight to save the planet.
Secure Disposal of your End-of-life IT assets
Our award-winning, WEEE compliant recycling facility guarantees your end-of-life IT assets are recycled securely, to protect you from data breaches and the financial penalties they can incur. We ensure your sensitive data is erased to the same prestigious standards as the MOD, so we can provide you with peace of mind that your valuable information stays yours.
We also offer rebates for your equipment that can be given a new life, so you can use the income to spend on the new projects that help you move forward.
What to Expect from Stone’s ITAD Services
- Free Collections: We collect your devices free of charge*, using our own solid sided GPS-tracked vehicles fitted with 4 cameras and load weighting for maximum security.
- Full WEEE Accreditation: Our facility is fully accredited with certifications including ISO 27001: Information Security Management, ADISA Distinction, DIPCOG and Cyber Essentials.
- Secure Data Erasure: Your data is erased using industry-leading data wiping software Blancco. This ensures that we dispose of data correctly and securely, in accordance with GDPR regulations.
- Complete Traceability: We provide you with a full audit report and certificate of disposal, to ensure complete traceability.
- Potential Rebates: We can help you realise any residual value in any kit we take back, offering you fair market rebates on qualifying equipment.
*Free collections when meeting requirements.
We hold various accreditations that ensure we are fully WEEE compliant.
How we achieve this
- Our own award-winning, secure recycling facility based at our Staffordshire HQ
- Fully accredited facilities with comprehensive certifications, so you know you are using a service you can trust
- Maximum security with solid-sided, GPS tracked and security camera enabled vehicles
- A dedicated recycling team with friendly and experienced staff