We can take ownership of managing and monitoring your IT, to ensure it’s working the way it should, so you can focus on what you do best. Whether it’s taking on your new projects, or supporting your existing technology, we can help.
Managed Implementation and Support Service packages from Stone
We offer a vast range if customisable Managed Implementation and Support Service packages, to ensure your IT investments enable efficient and effective services to be delivered to your users. Our flexible approach allows you mix and match service level agreements across all your technologies, to create a package bespoke to your needs.
- We can take responsibility for the design and installation of your projects, including full project management services for seamless implementation
- We can continuously monitor your service and provide full reports and KPIs to guarantee we stick to our SLA’s. We continuously review your IT infrastructure to ensure the integrity, security and effectiveness of your service
- We offer comprehensive support services that monitor your network and assist your team, to ensure minimal interruption should you face technical issues. We can also deliver in-depth training to relevant staff to ensure full knowledge transfer
- We have hundreds of expert, UK based team members you can contact over the phone, via email, or on our website, as well as a nationwide network of engineers that come to you.
- We also offer a dedicated portal to provide a simple point of contact between your organisation and Stone, where you can request changes, obtain help and log incidents.
No IT infrastructure is too complex. Our teams are experienced in managing and supporting multifaceted IT environments. We deliver practical maintenance, automated service restoration and valuable support tailored to your needs
How we achieve this
- Tried and tested methodologies, underpinned by nearly 30 years of experience
- Our dedicated helpdesks and technicians provide support on your critical infrastructure and devices
- A flexible and personal approach, so your managed service or support package is bespoke to you