Hyper-converged infrastructures are software-defined systems that combine both hyper-converged servers and storage with networking and management. This IT infrastructure solution condenses data centre stacks into one convenient network.
Instead of having bulky legacy infrastructures consisting of separate servers, storage networks, and storage arrays, hyper-converged infrastructures replace expensive hardware with intelligent software and servers in order to minimise data centre complexity and improve scalability.
Offering unprecedented flexibility, hyper-converged infrastructures can extend to public cloud networks whilst enabling organisations to build your own private clouds for hyper-converged storage solutions. This makes migrating data and services across clouds seamless and offers much-needed control and security.
Moving from complex legacy structures to hyper-converged infrastructure brings desirable simplicity to your business operations. Renovate your business processes with turnkey integrated systems that propel you toward success with the benefit of expert support.
The benefits of this minimalist platform include:
- Ability to scale
- Increased storage at a lower price point
- Improved IT efficiency and productivity
Our Hybrid Acceleration Series
Our Hybrid Acceleration Series offers a vast range of software defined and hybrid accelerated solutions that can be tailored to suit your needs. Each solution is backed by our 5-year warranty scheme as standard with the option to extend up to 7 years, in addition to a subscription to our Stone Virtualisation Support Services.
Seriously quiet and cost-effective
The ultimate cost-effective solution, perfect for smaller primary schools and small office or home office environment (SOHO) environments. Stone Eris® is our Flash Accelerated Mini-ITX Host that uses the latest in SSD Caching technology to revitalise your IT infrastructure.
Based on the latest Intel® Xeon E Family processors, it provides performance and cost gains over traditional RAID solutions and is available in a wide variety of configurations to suit your needs. Our Stone Eris® solution comes to you preloaded with Hyper-V and a selection of PowerShell scripts to make your initial setup a breeze.
- Take advantage of the latest in SSD Caching technology to revitalise your IT infrastructure
- Based on the Intel Xeon E Family, part of the Coffee Lake Architecture
- Mini-ITX form factor and near-silent operation
- Available in multiple configurations to fit your budget and needs
- Significant performance gains for minimal cost increase over traditional RAID solutions
- Backed by our 5-year next business day warranty
Power and value for smaller organisations
A cost-effective solution perfect for smaller businesses and primary schools, Stone Eclipse is our flash accelerated host that uses the latest in SSD Caching technology to revitalize your IT infrastructure. Based on the latest Intel® scalable family platform, it provides performance and cost gains over traditional RAID solutions and is available in a wide variety of configurations to suit your needs. Built to your requirements, Stone Eclipse simply arrives at your site as a working Hyper-V 2019 Host, taking the headache out of deployment and allowing you to get started quickly.
- 4U Pedestal Chassis with 8x Hotswap 3.5″ Bays
- Intel® Xeon® Silver 4208 Core Processor (upgradeable to 2x)
- Up to 7 Year Next Business Day Warranty
Hyper-converged 2 or 3 node platform that evolves with your business
The Stone Equinox® is our hyper-converged virtualisation platform and service designed for the expanding and evolving education, public, and private sectors, particularly for secondary schools and growing businesses. The system is Available in a 2-Node design or 3-Node option for large scale environments. Stone Equinox® uses the latest Intel® technologies to bring you a hyper-converged solution at a fraction of the cost of most competing solutions, whilst giving you the edge with our value-added services. Experience new features such as Intel® Advanced Vector Extension 512 (Intel® AVX-512) and workload-optimized performance, in addition to faster data compression and cryptography with integrated Intel® QuickAssist Technology.
- Server and storage appliance designed around Microsoft’s industry-leading Hyper-V and Storage Spaces Direct platform
- Utilising Integrated RDMA switching & NVMe technologies, the Equinox delivers a benchmark of over 2 million IOPs
- 90 days of Stone Virtualisation Support Services
- Contract supplied as standard
- Perfect Server and SAN replacement
Hyper-converged platform, scalable from 4 to 16 nodes
The Stone Elysium® is a tailored hyper-converged solution that can be scalable from 4 to 16 nodes. Combining our proven 32TB to 140TB Nodes with Enterprise RDMA networking, the Elysium allows us to take the next step and grow beyond a 3-node limit. We can utilise the brand-new Microsoft Windows Server 2019, meaning we can manage and support a larger cluster more easily, including proactive monitoring for failures with historic data availability. We can also provide a range of migration professional services for your existing applications and data. A 90-day subscription is included as standard with all Elysium platforms, with options to purchase up to 5 years subscription upfront.
- 4 to 16 Node Dual-Intel® Xeon® processor platform with the latest processors and features
- Lighting fast NVMe accelerated storage – typical performance >3.0M IOPS
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Storage Spaces Direct
- Robust redundant Mellanox Storage Switching Network
- UK Based technical support with 24/7 access to the Stone support portal
- 5 Years On-site Warranty as standard
Stone Virtualisation Support Services (VSS)
We know that with all new technology investments, it’s important they’re protected for the future. That’s why we include flexible contracts for our Stone Virtualisation Support Services (VSS) as with all our Hybrid Acceleration Series (HAS) Eclipse, Equinox and Elysium platforms, to provide you with an amplified level of virtualisation support, with options to purchase up to 5 years subscription upfront.
Next generation of our tried and tested Stone BCDR solution to keep you running in the event of any disaster.
Storage vault with optional cloud backup integration, allowing you to access historic data or recover in the event of virus damage.
Get in Touch
To find out more about our Stone Hybrid Acceleration Series or to get a quote for a project, get in touch with one of our dedicated team members who will be more than happy to help.