We know that with all new technology investments, it’s important they’re protected for the future. That’s why we include a 1-year subscription to Stone Virtualisation Support Services (VSS) as standard with all our Hybrid Acceleration Series (HAS) Eclipse and Equinox platforms, to provide you with an amplified level of virtualisation support, with options to purchase up to 5 years subscription upfront.
Power and value for smaller organisations
A cost effective solution perfect for smaller businesses and primary schools, Stone Eclipse is our flash accelerated host that uses the latest in SSD Caching technology to revitalize your IT infrastructure. Based on the latest Intel® scalable family platform, it provides performance and cost gains over traditional RAID solutions and is available in wide variety of configurations to suit your needs. Built to your requirements, Stone Eclipse simply arrives at your site as a working Hyper-V Host, taking the headache out of deployment, and allowing you to get started quickly.
- 1 x Intel® Xeon® Silver 411 D 8 Core Processor (Upgrade options available)
- 2 x 16GB DDR4 2666MHz ECC Registered DIMM (32GB)
- 2 x Intel SSD DC SSD S3110 M.2 256Gb
- 4U Pedestal Chassis with 8x Hot Swap 3.5″ Bays
- Up to 7 Year Next Business Day Warranty
Hyper-converged platform that evolves with you
The Stone Equinox is our hyper-converged virtualisation platform and service designed for the expanding and evolving education, public and private sectors, particularly for secondary schools and growing businesses. Stone Equinox uses the latest Intel® technologies to bring you a hyper-converged cluster-in-a-box solution, at a fraction of the cost of most competing solutions, whilst giving you the edge with our value-added services.
- Utilise new features such as Intel® Advanced Vector Extension 512 (Intel® AVX-512) and workload-optimized performance
- Faster data compression and cryptography with integrated Intel® QuickAssist Technology
- Server & Storage appliance designed around Microsoft’s industry leading Hyper-V / Storage Spaces Direct (S2D) platform
- Available in a 2-Node design, or 3-Node option for large scale environments
- Utilising Integrated RDMA switching & NVMe technologies, the Equinox delivers a benchmark of over 2 million IOPs*
- 5 Years Next Business Day Warranty as standard
- 12 month Stone VSS (Virtualisation Support Services) Contract supplied as standard
- Perfect Server & SAN replacement
Equinox SF1 Hyper-Converged Platform
Flexible storage options with room to grow, available in a range of sizes from 8TB to 64TB – there’s an Equinox to suit you
Next generation of our tried and tested Stone BCDR solution to keep you running in the event of any disaster
Storage vault with optional cloud backup integration, allowing you to access historic data or recover in the event of virus damage