We’re excited to announce the launch of Stone Assist: Primary – our first ever specific IT support package designed specifically for primary schools and academies.
What is it?
Stone Assist is a truly flexible IT support solution to ensure you get the best possible experience for staff and pupils alike when it comes to ICT, allowing you to create the foundation you need to truly integrate technology into the curriculum and drive curricular advancements.
Stone Assist allows you to ‘build-your-own’ support package by combining different modules with the base-level essential package.
This base package provides you with essential IT support for an affordable price, comprising of:
- Dedicated point of contact – for anyone to log a problem with ICT in the school
- Remote ICT support – for teachers and technical staff
- Online helpdesk – a school-branded system
- A dedicated, named, local service delivery manager
- Dedicated support line – speak to a team member within three rings
There are six available modules that can be combined with our base package, these are:
- Vision & Strategy – quarterly consultancy from us and our education specialists on how to integrate ICT into your school’s vision
- Engagement – technical or pedagogy focused training for staff to get real value out of your tech
- On-site – regular visits from a dedicated Stone technician to provide hands-on help and support
- Security – complete back-up solution and anti-virus software
- Communication – helping you with things such as email hosting to ensure your staff can communicate quickly and effectively
- Monitoring – proactive remote monitoring service to identify any potential problems and solve them before they arise
Download our Stone Assist brochure to find out more.
We have nearly 3 decades’ experience supporting primary schools and academies of all sizes and understand how technology is impacting on education, and the obstacles that you may face when trying to provide a learning experience which is enriched by technology.
With Stone Assist we’re here to help.
But, we understand that there might be some uncertainty when it comes to trusting an external company with your school’s IT.
That’s why we’re giving you the chance to try Stone Assist completely free for 90 days.
No strings attached. No risk. No commitment.
Over the 90 days you’ll be able to trial our basic remote and additional on-site support. This will give you access to our UK based helpdesk as well as your own dedicated Stone engineer on-site one day a week.
In just 90 days, you could:
- Embed ICT more successfully into the curriculum
- Free up time for your IT Co-ordinator to focus on teaching
- Create an additional £2000 of funding towards other projects in the school
- Transform the ICT experience for staff and pupils alike
If after the trial period you’re interested in continuing with Stone Assist – happy days! Simply let us know and we’ll set you up with a basic package and as many additional modules as you want or need. If it wasn’t for you, not to worry – we’ll part ways and at least you can say you tried it.
If you’re interested in signing up for a 90 day trial of Stone Assist, all you need to do is fill in this form and we’ll sort the rest.
Still not convinced? Our dedicated brochure should tell you all you need to know. Alternatively, you can give us a call on 08448 22 11 22 and speak to our team of specialists.