The Stone Equinox is our hyper-converged virtualisation platform and service designed for the expanding nature and evolving needs of education, public and private sector organisations, and is a particularly exceptional solution for secondary schools and growing businesses. Stone Equinox uses the latest Intel® technologies to bring you a hyper-converged cluster-in-a-box solution, at a fraction of the cost of most competing solutions, whilst giving you the edge with our value-added services.
- Utilise new features such as Intel® Advanced Vector Extension 512 (Intel® AVX-512) and workload-optimized performance
- Faster data compression and cryptography with integrated Intel® QuickAssist Technology
- Incorporate high-speed Integrated Intel® Ethernet to help reduce total system cost and power consumption.
- Hardware-enhanced security protects data and system operations without lowering performance
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO) to support your IT team
- 1-year subscription to our Stone Virtualisation Support Services (VSS) as standard with options to purchase up to 5 years subscription upfront
- Backed by our 5-year Next Business Day warranty
Our Equinox platform also comes with Virtualisation Support Services (VSS), allowing you to offload the ongoing configuration, maintenance and management of the platform, freeing up your IT manager to concentrate on more focused service delivery tasks, rather than the nuts and bolts of the underlying system.
Experience the Equinox’s brand new VSS service “dial-home” feature, including new reporting and health-check metrics allowing us to proactively respond to a wide range of issues, including:
- Cluster Storage consumption
- Cluster Storage Health
- Physical Disk Health
- CPU Usage
- Memory Usage
In addition, all VSS customers benefit from a 43-point detailed monthly system health-check, as well as access to our very user friendly support portal.
The Equinox Family
Equinox SF1 Hyper-Converged Platform
Flexible storage options with room to grow, available in a range of sizes from 8TB to 64TB – there’s an Equinox to suit you.
Next generation of our tried and tested Stone BCDR solution to keep you running in the event of any disaster.
Storage vault with optional cloud backup integration, allowing you to access historical data or recover in the event of virus damage.