With 23dBi high-gain directional Cassegrain antenna and dedicated metal reflector, the CPE605 provides excellent beam directivity, improved latency and noise immunity. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes the 5GHz 150Mbps 23dBi Outdoor CPE605 an ideal choice and cost-effective solution for outdoor wireless networking applications.
- Up to 150Mbps on 5GHz wireless data rates
- 23dBi high-gain directional antenna and a dedicated metal reflector, ideal for long-distance application
- Excellent beam directivity, improved latency and noise cancellation
- Innovative snap-lock parts make for fast assembly and a sturdy structural design keeps CPE605 stable even in strong winds
- Durable IP65 weatherproof enclosure along with 15 kV ESD and 6 kV lightning protection ensures all-weather suitability
- TP-Link Pharos MAXtream TDMA technology improves throughput, capacity and latency performance
- Pharos Control gives administrators a free, centralized management system
- Passive PoE supports to allow flexible deployment and convenient installation
Compact and lightweight packaging Small and lightweight boxes benefit shipping, logistics and retail. Pharos Control - centralized management system CPE605 comes equipped with Pharos Control centralized management software, helping users easily manage all devices in their network from a single PC. Functions include device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance. An intuitive web-based interface-PharOS-provides an alternative management method, and allows professionals to access more detailed configurations.