Security and safety has never been more front of mind. Being able to record movements and evidence is an important tool for many different reasons, which makes CCTV one of the key parts of any organisation’s overall security policy. Education and public sector institutions often have very specific needs when it comes to security and safety. Whether its child protection in a primary school or the protection of evidence in a high tech crime unit (HTCU), making a special understanding and a delicate approach from technology partners is absolutely essential.
Get protection across all of your locations, access your stored intelligence quickly and securely when you need it most and get exactly the right fit for you with our CCTV services.
What we do:
Our solutions have been designed from the ground up for education and public sector institutions. We are fully committed to helping you meet your compliance obligations – whether it’s the Prevent Duty Guidance or the Official Secrets Act.
- We can design and install full CCTV solutions, putting end points where they’re needed most – yet being mindful of citizens’ privacy. This gives you the optimum coverage across all of your locations.
- Deciding how and where the data captured is going to be stored is an important part of the process that’s not lost on us. We take the time to understand which specific blend of cloud and on-premise is best in your specific circumstances – meaning you can retrieve your data in an effective and efficient way.
- We don’t focus on one particular technology provider. We have offerings from the whole market, meaning you get the right thing for you, not us.
How we achieve this:
- 25 years’ experience working on data capture projects for education and public sector institutions, including a number of HTCU and counter terrorist units (CTU)
- Security is in our core – whether ISO 27001 or Cyber Essentials – we invest continually in our own people and processes to make sure we don’t just walk the walk
- A team of skilled audio visual and data centre engineers, who are fully committed to project excellence – all underpinned by your very own PRINCE2 accredited project manager to keep things on time and to budget.
Before you enquire about our CCTV services, consider:
- How often do you anticipate you need to retrieve captured data?
- Who needs access to the feed?
- What resilience do you need to factor in for failover and disaster recovery?