In a world where sharing and collaborating on digital content drives everywhere from schools to army mission control rooms, engaging a room and keeping them focused on the job at hand can often be a challenge. Sometimes the challenge is even harder to overcome when the technology used to present or collaborate is left wanting.
Get the right screen for your specific needs, make a difference to the way people collaborate and get flexible room configurations that can adapt with the needs of each group’s needs with interactive touchscreens from Stone.
What we do:
There’s no shortage of AV companies out there. That’s why we’ve spent time crafting our offering to represent the unique needs of education and the public sector in a way that makes sure the technology can demonstrate real impact and real value.
- We offer full range of touchscreens from the biggest names in the business including Iiyama, CleverTouch, CTOUCH, SMART, Promethean and more – meaning we can provide the technology that’s right for you, not for us.
- We provide full installation, training and support services on every screen that we supply giving you the opportunity to make the biggest impact from your investment.
- We provide a full range of mounting options – from trolleys to tables – giving flexibility on how the technology is used in each location.
How we achieve this:
- The highest level of partner accreditations with all of the biggest names in AV. This means we can offer best value and you get to use the savings elsewhere.
- A network of over 35 skilled engineers across the country who provide a courteous and professional service time and time again.
- 25 years’ experience providing a range of bespoke audio visual technology solutions to education and the public sector.
Before you enquire about our interactive touchscreens, consider:
- Which rooms are going to be used by which users? How might their needs differ?
- How can you ensure that the new screens you deploy will be used in an effective way?