When you’re undertaking a new build, or perhaps just undertaking an upgrade to your facilities, there can often be dizzying levels of complexity from site safety to collaboration across contractors. Seemingly ambiguous slip ups can often impact a project big with delayed delivery times and costs getting out of control.
Get peace of mind your project is in safe hands, give the project the best possible chance of success and complete the project in the shortest possible time with main contractor integration from Stone.
What we do:
From the moment you kick start your project team, to the final sign off of the work with the main contractor, we can be the engine that keeps the cogs turning in the right direction and at the right speed.
- We can provide full project management of your facilities overhaul – leaving you to concentrate on the areas you need to.
- We provide full documentation, beginning with a full critical path analysis that we use to steer the project to success. This reduces ambiguity and means that all of your contractors and sub-contractors are singing from the same song sheet and working in your best interests, not theirs.
- We can help ensure that the right resources are available at the right time, cutting down the time it takes to get the job done.
How we achieve this:
- A team of PRINCE2 accredited project managers with experience of loads of significant construction projects, from new academy schools to new hospitals.
- 25 years’ experience providing facilities management services to education and public sector organisations of all sizes, giving us a delicate understanding of the nuances of public funded projects.
- Complete dedication to getting it right for the customer. We don’t rest until you’re happy.
Before you enquire about our main contractor integration services, consider:
- When does your project need to be done by?
- How can you ensure your facilities management overhaul is complemented by technology?