Installing and implementing audio visual is challenging, especially when the day-to-day running of your organisation has to continue unaffected. And we understand that in the case of a large-scale AV project, it can be quite daunting.
Don’t let the uncertainty of projects put you off doing them. Explore all the ways that audio visual can shape and enhance the way your organisation operates, and ultimately make a difference to the way things get done, while someone else guides you through the project and takes on all the risk.
What we do:
- Advise on the solution to meet the needs of your project, from a digital signage screen for reception to a full auditorium fit-out.
- Build a comprehensive installation and roll-out plan.
- Encourage you to push the boundaries and let your imagination run wild when it comes to the latest AV equipment.
- Work hand-in-hand with contractors and anyone else involved in your project.
- Assign you your very own project manager who will oversee the entire thing from sale to sign off.
How we achieve this:
- Over 25 years’ experience delivering audio visual equipment and related services into education and the public sector.
- PRINCE2 accredited project management teams.
- Top level accreditation from the leading names in the UK space meaning you get the best value and access to the very latest range of technology.
Before you enquire about Project and Programme Management, consider:
- What type of audio visual will you be specifically investing in?
- How do you imagine audio visual being integrated into your organisation?
- What is the scale of your audio visual project?
- What are the timescales you’re working to?
- Is the AV installation part of a larger refurbishment or building project?