Making big impressions and creating the wow factor is something that’s just expected with any transformation nowadays. Whether it’s a new building, or a new tech rollout, people are spending more time using the ‘wow’ factor to spark excitement and build engagement with a project.
Get a video wall configuration that’s designed for your specific environment, avoid any burden on your internal team and get a trusted pair of hands to handle everything from sourcing through to software with a video wall from Stone.
What we do:
As with all of the things we do, we start with what you’re trying to achieve and where you’re heading. We then consult and work to recommend a video wall that can give the ‘wow’ factor that many people seek when looking to deploy big screen tech.
- We can design specific video wall deployments ranging from straight 2 x 2 layouts in a reception to curved LED walls that spread across a whole control room, meaning you get an amazing video wall that’s perfect for its space
- We can help provide the back end piece, from content streaming across different buildings through to cabling and connectivity to empower 4K streaming. This gives you a single pair of hands to make your new technology work for you.
- We can provide a full end-to-end service, covering installation, training and support – removing the burden on your internal team.
How we achieve this:
- Skilled consultants, with hundreds of years of combined experience, who can make even the most far-fetched dream a reality.
- Elite status with all of the key names in video wall technology – including NEC, Samsung, LG and more.
- Over 25 years’ experience providing visual impact for education and public sector institutions of all sizes – from the smallest primary schools to the biggest central government departments.
Before you enquire about video walls, consider:
- What type of content will be displayed?
- How dynamic will the content need to be?
- Who will be responsible for maintaining the content?