Despite the rapid adoption of tech in recent years across the public sector, end users often still struggle to integrate ICT into their working lives.
Make it stick. Make sure your end users are using the technology you’ve invested in to its full potential, and that your ICT vision becomes a reality.
We can provide a range of device-focused and pedagogical training sessions to ensure your tech is used in a way that makes things better. Whether it’s training on how to use a brand new 2-in-1 device to carry out day-to-day tasks in a council or ideas for tablet-driven lessons in a primary school, we can help.
How we achieve this:
- Access to a wide range of training sessions from leading UK consultants
- Brand-agnostic approach, leading to an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of end user devices from the likes of Apple, Samsung, Toshiba, Acer and Lenovo
Before you book an end user training session, consider:
- What is your overall ICT vision? What do you want end-users to be able to achieve?
- What devices have you recently invested in?
- What do you end users struggle with the most?