Providing devices that enable your staff or students to do the things that make a difference is key. Achieving that in a time when you’re expected to do more with less funding and less people is something all organisations are constantly wrestling with.
Concentrate on the big picture, free up time for your internal resource to do the things that they do best, and give your users an amazing computing experience with additional engineering services from Stone.
What we do:
We have passionate people all over the UK who are often available at short notice to provide additional engineering services – whatever the need.
We can assist with:
- Setting up and configuring workstations
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with devices
- Engineer-for-a-day services where we come and support your internal IT helpdesk with any user issues that arise with applications, devices or printers
How we achieve this:
- A network of over 35 full time engineers with a range of certifications from some of the world’s leading technology names.
- Intimate knowledge about the ins and outs of IT helpdesk operations in schools, colleges, universities and public sector organisations meaning we can slot in easily to the way you do things.
Before you enquire about our engineering services, consider:
- What is the resource challenge we can help with?
- What technologies do you need someone coming into your team to have comprehensive knowledge of?
- Do you need someone who is fully certified to do the tasks at hand? A range of skills and experiences can be provided – obviously individuals with certifications like MCP (Microsoft Certified Professionals) will cost you more.