There are endless reasons why recycling your end of life IT assets properly is incredibly important. Data breaches can incur hefty fines of up to £500,000, and with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) looming, the penalty is set to increase to up to €20 million. The responsibility is on you as the data controller to ensure that your end-of-life data bearing hardware is in safe and secure hands. Pressure is also mounting on public sector organisations to become sustainable – so it makes sense to have an IT recycling plan in place.
Save your organisation from financial penalty and become more sustainable by carrying out IT recycling securely. Retain the value from any reusable kit and get income to spend on new projects that will help you move forward.
What we do:
|Full audit reports
You’ll receive a free full audit report and certificate of disposal, allowing you to dot the i’s, cross the t’s and ensure complete traceability.
|Secure data destruction
Using industry-leading software Blancco, we’ll securely erase data-bearing hardware.
We can help you realise any residual value in any kit we take back, offering you fair market rebates on qualifying equipment.
We’ll collect your end of life IT assets completely free of charge in our secure, GPS-tracked vehicles.
About our IT recycling service:
- Free collections using our GPS-tracked vehicles fitted with 4 cameras and load weighting for maximum security.
- Fully accredited facility with certifications including ISO 27001: Information Security Management, ADISA Distinction with Honours, DIPCOG and Cyber Essentials.
- Secure data description using industry-leading data wiping software Blancco.
- Potential fair market value rebates on recycled equipment.
- Opportunity to offer refurbished end-of-life hardware to your employees through our consumer site Encore.
- Sustainability is one of our 5 business values – it’s in our interest to help you be sustainable too.
Take a tour of our fully accredited, award-winning IT recycling facility in our amazing 360° video. Find out more about how we process end-of-life kit and how we can help you securely dispose of your end of life IT assets.