Installing, implementing and configuring a brand new hardware investment is challenging, especially when the day-to-day running of your organisation has to continue unaffected.
Take the stress out of installations and get on with ensuring your network is running smoothly. Get on with the important stuff while your new hardware is imaged, delivered and installed to desk.
Our experienced team will build a comprehensive roll-out project plan for new devices, ensuring it has as little impact on the day-to-day running of your organisation as possible. You’ll be assigned your very own project manager who will oversee the entire thing from sale to sign off.
Following installation we can also ensure that applications and programs vital to your organisation are deployed quickly and efficiently.
How we achieve this:
- Over 25 years’ experience delivering hardware into education and the public sector.
- PRINCE2 accredited project management teams.
Before you ask about project and programme management, consider:
- What type of hardware will you be investing in?
- How will this be integrated into your current stack?
- How many new devices are you expecting to deploy?
- What are the timescales you’re working to?