When faced with the challenges of improving access to ICT against a backdrop of frozen or ever-decreasing budgets, public sector organisations are faced with a tough task.
Get more bang for your buck, release much needed funds to spend on other projects, and meet the needs of your users even when budget is tight with Encore from Stone.
What we do:
Encore brings together the very best second user hardware from the world’s leading technology vendors. Each device that comes through our recycling facility has its data fully wiped and is checked to the highest standards so you can be rest assured of the highest quality.
We offer products from Dell, HP, Apple, Samsung, Toshiba and many more that are perfect for the majority of day-to-day computing tasks such as browsing the internet, word processing or working on spreadsheets.
How we achieve this:
- Dedicated e-commerce site at www.encorepc.co.uk that gives real time pricing and stock levels on affordable second user devices.
- Access to the best second user hardware of the UK market with our broad supply chain operating across different technologies
- Blancco Gold Partner accreditation ensuring that every data-bearing device is securely erased.
- All devices that are processed in Stone’s facility follow ISO 27001 processes for data security.
Before you enquire about our refurb purchases service, consider:
- Which of my users who are doing low-processing tasks such as word processing could use refurbished hardware?
- What’s the actual amount of storage needed locally on devices in an increasingly cloud focused world?
- Where is the optimal location for your technology to be delivered?