If there’s one minefield that few people understand – it’s software licensing. You could be excused for thinking the software vendors make it difficult to get your head around on purpose! When it’s understood and managed correctly, it can mean big savings to your institution and a lot less hassle when it comes to the admin.
Get more time to spend on the things that matter, free up budget to spend on other important projects and be compliant with software licensing services from Stone.
What we do:
- We can undertake a full licensing audit of your estate, which will let you know what you have, what you need and most importantly – what you don’t need.
- We provide volume license agreements for major end user software vendors such as Microsoft, Adobe and many more – navigating what can often be a complex world.
- We can manage upgrades and renewals on your behalf – reducing the risk of getting cut off and losing productivity.
How we achieve this:
- We’re a Microsoft Gold Partner in addition to holding other major accreditations from other leading names such as Adobe.
- Skilled team of highly qualified licensing experts fully trained and accredited by the likes of Microsoft and Adobe.
- We have over 25 years’ experience providing end user software and licensing to academic and public sector institutions.
Before you enquire about our software licensing services, consider:
- What is your cloud strategy?
- How much do you spend annually on software licensing?