Getting the right end user technology at a time that suits you and in the right location is critical to ensuring that technology change projects don’t end up as a burden. Often, it’s an overlooked part of renewal and the outcomes can be a huge headache to deal with a few weeks down the line.
Get the right technology for your project, be efficient in how you spend your time and get your devices and software delivered in the most efficient way for you with our supply chain management services.
What we do:
We have a vast supply chain team across procurement, operations and logistics, whose sole purposes is to make sure you get the right product, at the right time and in the right place.
- We work with the entire global IT supply chain with access to millions of IT products to make sure even the most specific and niche user requirements can be addressed with the right end user device and software.
- We negotiate best value on your behalf saving you time and effort.
- We offer full bonded storage facilities meaning you can perfectly align when you need to pay for goods with when is best to receive them.
- We provide the ultimate in flexibility when it comes to delivering whatever technology is right, whenever you like.
How we achieve this:
- A skilled team of MCIPS qualified procurement professionals on hand to make sure our supplier base is giving you best value.
- A fleet of our own delivery vehicles and drivers who take pride in making sure your technology is delivered in one piece and on time.
- 25 years’ experience building relationships with end user computing vendors.
Before you ask about supply chain management, consider:
- What device is the right device for each individual user?
- When is the ideal time to receive your goods?
- Where is the optimal location for your technology to be delivered?