Planning and installing a new infrastructure investment is only half of the battle. Once it’s in, it needs to be set up in order to meet the exact needs you identified when investing. We understand that configuring and rolling out a brand new infrastructure can be a time-consuming and delicate process, and with pressure from the rest of the organisation to be up and running as soon as possible, it’s important to get it right.
Be successful. Get on with the work that matters while we own the configuration of your network. Make sure you’re new investment hits the ground running and get all the outcomes you want in a way that suits you with our configuration services.
What we do:
Our highly skilled technical team can assist you in implementing and configuring your brand new infrastructure investment, from a new wireless access point to a complete network overhaul.
How we achieve this:
- Leading with the tech, leaving you to lead with the things you do best.
- Our own highly knowledgeable, DBS checked engineers and technicians.
- Top level accreditations from the likes of Microsoft and Intel.
- A wide network of major infrastructure partners.
Before you enquire about configuration, consider:
- What’s the scale of the new investment? What exactly needs configuring?
- What are the timescales you’re working to?