Giving your users the infrastructure they need to be able to make a difference on a daily basis is a familiar challenge for most IT pros. In education and the public sector that challenge is even more difficult to overcome when you’re expected to continuously do more with less.
Get time to spend on the important stuff, liberate your people to do the things they’re passionate about and empower all users of your systems to be the best that they can with hybrid infrastructure engineering services from Stone.
What we do:
Our passionate team of specialists are based in all four corners of the UK to provide infrastructure engineering services and are often available at very short notice.
We can help with:
- Setting up new technology or configuring cloud or on-premise services.
- Fixing problems with any of your infrastructure or cloud services
- Engineer-for-a-day services focused on a range of back-end technology, like; cloud services, servers, storage, networking and wireless.
How we achieve this:
- A network of over 35 full time engineers with a range of certifications from some of the world’s leading technology names.
- Intimate knowledge about the ins and outs of IT helpdesk operations in schools, colleges, universities and public sector organisations meaning we can slot in easily to the way you do things.
Before you enquire about our engineering services, consider:
- What is the resource challenge we can help with?
- Which areas of your system do you need someone coming into your team to have a deep understanding of?
- Do you need someone who is fully certified to do the tasks at hand? A range of skills and experiences can be provided – obviously individuals with certifications like MCP (Microsoft Certified Professionals) will cost you more.