Deploying infrastructure, whether its on-premise or in the cloud, is a task that’s not without its pitfalls. Minimising service disruption for your users, making sure the system is set up in the right way and balancing getting your new stuff in with keeping your existing stuff supported are all considerations that buzz around the head of many an IT pro.
Keep your people productive, get peace of mind that your systems are deployed in the right way and be prepared for the technology of the future with our infrastructure installation services.
What we do:
We have skilled and experienced engineers all over the UK who can pivot on a penny to provide a plethora of perfectly planned projects across a wide range of platforms. Whether its setting up new virtual machines on Microsoft Azure, or installing the latest on-premise converged architecture – we can show you the art of the possible.
We can assist with:
- Installing new software either on physical, virtual or cloud based servers.
- Initialising and configuring storage, backup and recovery solutions.
- Setting up new networks whether wired or wireless.
How we achieve this:
- A passionate group of over 35 engineers who love getting the right fit for our customers. They all share a sense of pride in what they do and will work tirelessly to make sure your solution is installed in the right way for you at a time to suit.
- In-depth understanding of the specific situation of education and public sector organisations. Our guys and girls are well aware of how things work. They know schools, colleges and unis during the summer holidays are like ghost towns and we’ve even been known to help the other contractors you’ve got in at the time too in the best interests of team spirit!
Before you enquire about our installation services, consider:
- What dependencies rely on getting this tech installed right?
- What are you going to do with the tech that’s no longer required?
- When is the best time to work on your environment in the best interests of minimising disruption?