We understand that IT professionals in education and the public sector are often in firefighting mode. You don’t always have all the time you’d like to have to proactively monitor and develop your network to achieve its full potential. It’s also true that spending money to upgrade parts of your network isn’t always possible.
Empower yourself with the knowledge to improve your network’s capabilities without having to reinvest. Let someone else take care of proactively identifying potential weak spots and ways you might overcome them.
Our skilled team will carry out a full health check of your network, focusing on key areas including performance, security and business continuity. We’ll provide you with practical solutions to any problems or areas which could be improved, allowing you to make the most of your current investment. The report that’s produced will have a tonne of really useful recommendations; you can use that information to change things, or not as the case may be.
How we achieve this:
- Our own highly knowledgeable, DBS checked engineers and technicians.
- ‘Cut the crap’ approach founded on honesty.
- Top level accreditations from the likes of Microsoft and Intel.
Before you book a health check, consider:
- What do you consider to be the strongest and weakest areas of the network?
- Where do you want to go in the future regarding technology?