We understand that increasingly organisations within education and the public sector can often find it difficult to resource a technical help desk. Austerity measures are biting across the board, yet the need for delivering a great experience for your users is still key.
Improve the experience of your end users. Get an enterprise-ready, industry-leading service desk for your organisation while making your budget go further.
What we do:
- Provide single point of contact for both technical and non-technical staff.
- Online helpdesk – you get a dedicated helpdesk system complete with your organisation’s branding, allowing you to log and keep track of support cases.
- 24/7 support via telephone, email or online via our Knowledgebase.
How we achieve this:
- Over 25 years’ experience delivering and providing on-going support for end user devices and infrastructure solutions in education and the public sector.
- A UK-based help desk staffed by helpful, knowledgeable technicians and experienced customer service agents, for multi-level support
Before you enquire about our help desk services, consider:
- What is the current process for requesting technical or end user support? How might this be optimised as part of the project?
- How might your ways of working and technology be changing in the coming months or years?