In a technology-first world, it’s becoming increasingly important for organisations across both the public and private sectors to keep on top of their IT estate. End users expectations for the technology they use every day are consistently becoming higher, and with technology moving at the speed it does, it’s important not to get left behind.
Stay ahead of the curve. Have a clear roadmap for your IT and let someone else take on the maintenance of existing devices and the disposal of old ones while you focus on the success of your organisation using the best technology possible.
We can provide a complete end-to-end technology solution, making sure you never miss a beat.
What we do:
- Provide employees or students with the latest devices in a set schedule of years for a set monthly free.
- A full maintenance package ensuring that you get the most out of your devices in your technology cycle.
- Asset management of your devices.
- Free recycling service – disposal/repurposing of end-of-life devices, including secure data destruction.
How we achieve this:
- Top-level partnerships with key names in the industry and a forward thinking approach – meaning our finger is on the pulse of the latest technology
- 25 years’ experience providing industry-leading support to education and the public sector
- Our own on-site recycling and refurbishment facility
- Industry-leading software Blancco used on-site to ensure secure data destruction
- Accreditations including ISO 27001, ADISA Distinction with Honours, DIPCOG and Cyber Essentials
Before you enquire about IT lifecycle management, consider:
- When was the last time you made a significant investment in IT?
- Is legacy hardware a real bug bear in your organisation?
- What do you currently do with your end-of-life hardware?