Keeping networks live is always of critical importance, even more so now in a world where employees, citizens or students require 24/7 access to information. Having the right technology is one thing, having the resources to effectively monitor and manage the network is another.
Get peace of mind that your network will be carefully and professionally nurtured, get more time to spend on strategically improving your IT and be covered by the latest thinking in network management with our Network Operations Centre (NOC) services.
What we do:
- Provide outsourced network management capabilities for networks of all sizes, from small primary academies through the large local authorities.
- Take care of as much or as little of the network as you’d like us to – dovetailing into your internal resource, whether that’s IT or the rest of your people.
- We can offer network support across a spectrum of different technology – from Cisco to Citrix.
How we achieve this:
- We have a dedicated UK Network Operations Centre with a team of 25 skilled IT engineers keeping systems running at their optimum level.
- We use the very latest network management software to provide real time analysis and resolution.
- We have people accredited to the very highest level from the leading names in networking – including Cisco Meraki, HP ProCurve, Microsoft, VMware and many more.
Before you enquire about our network operations centre service, consider:
- Which network support services actually need to be on-site?
- What is acceptable downtime? No one can guarantee 100% uptime, and the bigger the number, the more you’ll pay for a guaranteed SLA.