We understand that taking on any kind of large-scale IT project can be daunting. When budgets are tight, it can be difficult to get buy-in from management teams when it comes to weighing up the risks and benefits of investing in new technology or completely updating your IT strategy.
Don’t let the uncertainty of projects put you off doing them. Explore new ways of working and ultimately make a difference to the way things get done, while someone else guides you through the project and takes on all the risk.
What we do:
We’ll take on the risk of your IT projects by managing them for you. From a new suite of desktops to a complete AV fit-out across the organisation, we can help.
- Support, right from the start – we’ll help you to get buy-in from the rest of the organisation, clearly outlining the benefits and outcomes.
- Be an innovator – we’ll encourage you to push the boundaries and provide you with the tools you need to take ICT to the next level.
How we achieve this:
- Future-gazing – we don’t accept the status quo.
- Leading with the tech, leaving you to lead with the things you do best.
- Skilled pre-sales specialists with a ‘change agent’ mentality.
- PRINCE2 accredited project management teams.
Before you enquire about our project and programme management service, consider:
- What’s the overall vision for IT in your organisation?
- Is there any appetite to move towards cloud services in your organisation?
- Are there any particular parts of your ICT estate you’re looking to update or refresh?
- What timescales are you working to?