In an always-on digital world, you need devices that just get on with it. You need to feel safe in the knowledge that everything from your end user devices to your servers are up to the tasks at hand, and if something does go wrong, it can be rectified quickly.
Get on with the work that matters while safe in the knowledge that expert help is just a phone call, email or online ticket away. Keep your mind on the bigger picture and improve efficiency and engagement as a whole without having to worry about all the individual pieces with our remote and on-site support.
From the tiniest village primary school to a large local authority, we can provide industry-leading support. Mix and match from the following options to create a support package that works for you:
- 24/7 remote support available via our dedicated helpdesk and Knowledgebase
- Your very own custom-branded portal where both admins and end users can raise tickets that come directly to us
- Dedicated engineers to be on-site when it matters most
- Emergency support – if you need an engineer outside of your agreed support package, let us know by 6pm and they’ll be on-site the next day
How we achieve this:
- Over 25 years’ experience delivering and providing on-going support for end user devices and infrastructure solutions in education and the public sector.
- A UK-based helpdesk staffed by helpful, knowledgeable technicians.
- Our own nationwide network of DBS-checked field engineers.
Before you enquire about remote and on-site support, consider:
- What areas of IT do you need the most support with?
- How often would you require on-site support?