Investing in any service is one thing, ensuring it delivers on what was promised is another. It’s easy for both suppliers and customers to become more focused on the technology than on the outcomes and what the project or ongoing service actually means for the organisation.
Make sure you’re getting the most out of your IT service provider. Be confident in the knowledge that you’re getting the best service possible from an outcomes-focused team, while you get on with the important day-to-day work that keeps your organisation running at its best.
Unlike some other providers in the space, we won’t deploy a service and then leave you to get on with it. We’re committed to making sure your IT investment is as successful as possible.
What we do:
- Provide you with a dedicated service delivery/success manager to carefully monitor your investment from implementation onward.
- Implement and oversee relevant policies and procedures to help your IT run as smoothly as possible.
- Monthly consultations with you to identify areas where our service could improve, driven by real-time business intelligence.
How we achieve this:
- 25 years’ experience providing the UK education and public sector with industry-leading after-sales care and ongoing support.
- Focusing on your needs and outcomes rather than just the technology.
- Never settling – striving to improve your experience and the service we provide to you.
Before you enquire about service delivery management, consider:
- Are you already embarking on an IT project with us?
- What does success look like to you when it comes to technology?