Join us at Stone and, whatever your role, become a valued member of a successful, dynamic and friendly team that’s created the UK’s leading supplier of technology to education and the public sector.
If you share this passion for improving the education, health and quality of life of people in the UK through technology services, then we could be a great match.
At present we employ over 190 friendly people, which adds up to a supportive workforce and a great deal of experience. You won’t be just a number, because we encourage our clients to build long-term, comfortable, friendly and mutually-beneficial relationships with individual employees.
As a specialist account manager you’ll act as a dedicated point of contact for clients, making sure they acquire the best technologies, achieve the best value for money and receive the best possible service.
As part of our engineering team, you’ll work in our purpose-built facility and across the UK as part of transformational technology projects that you can be proud of.
As an in-house service technician, you’ll help Stone provide the highest levels of flexible customer support, both internally and in the field, helping us to guarantee a next-day service.
You’ll also be joining a company that’s accredited by both its vendors and client organisations.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community. If you think your expertise lies in any of these areas then we’d like to hear from you.
If you’re interested in working for Stone, please contact Andrea Fraser, our friendly HR Manager with a covering letter indicating salary expectations and an up-to-date CV:
Senior Marketing Executive
Apply for this job to become a member of our Marketing Team, providing support to the Head of Marketing & e-Commerce.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Production of relevant customer stories for publication on website.
- Act as the go-to resource for copywriting and proof reading requirements within the department
- Source and write articles for the announcement / news section on website.
- Contribution to content planning and content generation, including copywriting for articles and blog posts for publication on website.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to develop keywords and search terms in line with content ideas.
- Support the digital team when required with the development and creation of inbound activity through Hubspot such as emails, marketing lists, forms, landing pages, CTAs, nurture programs, workflows and building reports based on campaign activity.
- Provide general administration support for the marketing and sales functions when required.
- Contribute proactively to quarterly and annual marketing planning exercises
- Creation / sourcing and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans, including the development of a social media publication plan and rich content production including video case studies and corporate video.
- Support the Head of Marketing in campaign management exercises and departmental initiatives, taking ownership of projects / tasks where required.
- Provide vendor management support for the Head of Marketing to help secure and claim accrued and incoming funds based on quarterly and ad-hoc vendor marketing plans.
- Assist in the creation of promotional materials, such as brochures, PDFs, emails, banners etc. either in-house or through third party supplier.
- Conduct yearly Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) survey and market research.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing campaigns and objectives.
- Project manage Events [eg BETT Show, etc], including planning, organisation and execution, and work with sales to show the Return on Investment (ROI) per event.
- Show outstanding relationship management skills and improve group communication, with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate direction to junior members of the marketing department.
- Strengths in copywriting.
- Organised with experience of integrated campaign management.
- Event Management.
- IT channel experience preferred although not essential.
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to our Head of Marketing & e-Commerce, Dionne Barlow at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Careers with Stone Computers
Are you interested in a role with a dynamic, progressive and forward-thinking company?
Do you have experience in dealing with the sales, ideally within the public sector, schools, universities, NHS?
Are you results orientated?
We are looking for Sales Account Managers, Sales Business Development Managers and Telesales – both internal and external.
CONTACT US NOW…we at Stone Computers are always looking for enthusiastic, ambitious, pioneering individuals with a thirst for achieving results.
Send your CV to our HR Manager, Andrea Fraser at email@example.com