Software licensing can be a time-consuming minefield to navigate, even for those with an IT background, and thus many face the challenge of trying to decide on which software licenses work best for their organisation. When understood and managed correctly, the right software licensing can mean big savings to your institution, and a lot less hassle when it comes to admin.
At Stone we have dedicated staff, expertly trained in the puzzle that is Software. Get more time to spend on the things that matter, free up budget to spend on other important projects and be compliant with software licensing services from Stone.
What we do
We can provide you the expert advice, knowledge and guidance, so you can make the most out of your software licensing.
- We can undertake a full licensing audit of your estate, which will let you know what you have, what you need and most importantly – what you don’t need.
- We provide volume license agreements for major end-user software vendors such as Microsoft, Adobe and many more – navigating what can often be a complex world.
- We can manage upgrades and renewals on your behalf – reducing the risk of getting cut off and losing productivity.
How we achieve this
- We’re a Microsoft Gold Partner in addition to holding other major accreditations from other leading names such as Adobe.
- Skilled team of highly qualified licensing experts fully trained and accredited by the likes of Microsoft and Adobe.
- We have over 25 years’ experience providing end user software and licensing.