E-waste, or electronic waste, is one of the fastest-growing waste streams harming our planet. Old electronics are home to dozens of hazardous substances which, when disposed of irresponsibly, can cause damage to the earth and the ecosystems living on it.
Stone IT Asset Disposal (ITAD) can assist your organisation by responsibly and securely disposing of your end-of-life equipment whilst enhancing your green credentials. Carried out at our award-winning recycling facility at our Staffordshire HQ, our ITAD service is simple, secure and effective.
Why should you recycle with Stone?
IT asset disposal with us couldn't be simpler. We dispose of your assets in a clear and transparent way, allowing you to track your assets journey from your offices to our recycling unit so that you know exactly where your data is, and when.
Our IT asset disposal service includes:
- Free collections of IT assets*, using solid-sided GPS-tracked vehicles that are fitted with both cameras and load-weighting for better security.
- Zero Waste to Landfill. Every piece of equipment that comes into Stone is either reused or disposed of correctly and responsibly. Our independent accreditation from Valpak ensures that you have the peace of mind when using Stone as a recycling partner.
- Full WEEE accreditation. Our recycling facility is fully accredited by Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment and carries environmental and security certifications including ISO 27001: Information Security Management, ADISA 8.0 Distinction, and Cyber Essentials.
- We use industry-leading data erasure software Blancco to dispose of your data in a secure and thorough manner, in line with UK GDPR regulations.
- Complete traceability at every stage, our IT experts will provide you with a full audit report and a certificate of disposal for your records.
The potential to generate rebates - make back some of the cost of your IT asset disposal via rebates from qualifying equipment that can be used again.
*free collections with over 50 qualifying items
Stone Group & Co-op Academies Trust
Stone are proud to be in partnership with the Co-op Academies Trust to ensure that technology is appropriately and responsibly recycled. Our zero waste to landfill accreditation gives that assurance and peace of mind. We're proud to be working alongside partners who care so deeply about making a change to the lifecycle of technology.
A professional and reliable IT disposal centre, like Stone Group, can ensure your equipment is recycled properly. This means you will receive paperwork confirming that all data contained on those devices is destroyed and cannot be exploited by any malicious acts.
Stone Group has an award-winning, WEEE-compliant recycling facility. We are a zero-landfill business as externally verified by Valpak, and with our help your end-of-life assets will be recycled securely in an environmentally friendly way. Valpak provides independent certification of an organisation’s Zero Waste to Landfill achievement by performing a site audit and a review of documentation.
Our recycling facility is fully accredited by the Environment Agency and awarded a Distinction from ADISA, as well as industry leading certifications from Cyber Essentials, ISO 27001, DIPCOG and more. Our accreditations display our recognition as a responsible ITAD provider that you can trust.