Our flexible approach allows you to mix-and-match service level agreements across all your technologies, so you can choose the support levels you require across your critical IT infrastructure, to create a package bespoke to your needs. With Stone Assured®, you get a simple, comprehensive package for all your IT.
This means one contract, one renewal date, and one point of contact for all your IT assets, no matter which manufacturer. This means you don’t have to manage a wide range of agreements for all your different pieces of tech.
Stone Assured® allows you to transition from juggling multiple contracts across your IT landscape, to a single, multi-vendor support model, removing any hassle and reducing your costs.
Stone Assured® Support Packages
We offer a cost effective, competitive alternative to the traditional support packages you might be used to, that come with a plethora of added benefits and value for money. By choosing to renew your support contracts with Stone Assured® as opposed to with your equipment’s original manufacturer, you can expect around 30-40% more in savings.
- We provide reliable and trusted services, with genuine vendor approved parts and support for your existing equipment from leading global brands
- We provide full service management inclusive of a Service Delivery Manager, Service Level Monitoring and Reporting, for an all-encompassing and transparent support service
- UK based expert support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so help is never too far away
- As with everything we do, we provide a personal, tailored service, and offer you flexibility in your support package, with mix-and-match SLAs for all your various devices and equipment in your IT infrastructure
How we achieve this
- Dedicated, nationwide security cleared staff and vendor certified engineers
- Trusted, longstanding partnerships with industry leading brands
- A flexible approach and mix-and-match service level agreements
- Over 25 years of experience delivering valuable IT services and support to our UK customers