The Cat6a Snagless Unshielded (UTP) Slim Network Patch Cable is the perfect solution for high density cabling applications such as large conference rooms and datacenters. The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.¦This network cable supports ethernet speeds up to 10Gbps at distances up to 328ft which is ideal for large conference rooms that may be leveraging HDBaseT technology. Cat6a technology doubles the minimum bandwidth of previous Cat6 cables and is five times more powerful than Cat5e. This increase in data speeds and bandwidth makes it the perfect Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) situations.¦The use of 28AWG conductors allows for greater flexibility in those tight space installations where space is always crucial. This reduced diameter provides a smaller cable surface area which allows for increased airflow when compared to standard Cat6 cables. And lastly, these cables are backed by a lifetime warranty to provide peace of mind.
- Cat6a Slim Patch Cable Series
- Perfect solution for high density cabling applications such as large conference rooms and datacenters.
- Moulded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief.
- Available in a variety of colours to easily colour-code your network installation.
- Supports ethernet speeds up to 10Gbps at distances up to 100m (328ft).
Colour White Warranty Lifetime Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male