The Cisco IP Business Phone 7811 with Multi-Platform Phone Firmware delivers high-fidelity voice communications to improve inter-office communication while helping to lower operating costs. This voice over IP phone is ideal for any medium-sized to large company that wants to update its phone system from a traditional analogue or digital-based system to an IP Communications system.
- Four context-sensitive soft keys and a display with high-resolution graphics and grayscale
- Dedicated fixed keys for common functions such as conference, messaging, directory, speakerphone, and a two-way navigation button
- Wideband audio available with the purchase of a wideband handset
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 endpoint and Cisco EnergyWise to help reduce your energy costs
- An integrated IEEE 10/100 switch to support traffic from a co-located PC for reduced cable infrastructure costs
- A wall-mount option for common areas such as aisles or hallways, or where desk space is limited
SINGLE LINE Ideal for light voice communications needs and common areas with occasional usage such as lobbies, cafeterias and conference centres FIXED FUNCTION KEYS One-touch access to service, messaging, directory, hold/resume, transfer and conference features FULLY PROGRAMMABLE Set up line keys to support either lines, such as directory numbers, or call features like speed dialling OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE Class 1 PoE with 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ45 ports PEACE OF MIND 1-year limited hardware warranty