Why work with Stone?
We’ve been working with schools to make their vision for ICT in the classroom a reality for 25 years. This year, we’re on a mission to use our position as a trusted partner to over 2000 schools to help share best practice from EdTech champions across the UK. We feel that one of the key ways we can achieve this is through curating the very best content and showcasing it to the rest of the world through our new website to be launched in early 2016.
- You should be a passionate writer
- You should be honest and straight-talking, unafraid to challenge anything
- Be interesting and interested – a good level of audience communication on social media is preferable
- Future focused and inquisitive
- Be passionate about both technology and education
- Reimbursement of time and material expenses
- Chance to influence Stone’s network of 3500 schools
- Be part of an elite network of disruptors & pioneers
- Accelerate your reputation as someone who is shaping the ICT agenda in education
- Your opinions and material used in our PR campaigns with technology, education and national media
- Creating 6 pieces of thought leadership content within 12 months (blogs, white papers, stories, videos)
- Attending 1 half day development session within the year at Stone HQ (Stafford)
- You’ll be paid for your time in putting together the thought leadership content and attending any sessions.
- We’ll give you a platform with our 2500 partners schools located across the UK, in addition to exposing you to our network of technology partners such as Microsoft, Google and Apple.
- We’ll increase your reach: we get around 35,000 unique visitors to our site every month, which is potentially an extra 35,000 people reading your words
- You’ll get first refusal for speaking opportunities at relevant events we host/exhibit at
- You’ll get access to other thought leaders in education – we can help expand your network
Interesting in getting involved?
Contact email@example.com to find out more.