The OpticFilm 120 delivers the professional image quality results from 35 mm film strips, slides, and 120/220 film from 6 x 4.5 cm up to 6 x 12 cm in sizes. It is designed for professional photographers, advanced amateur photographers, film photo enthusiasts, photography schools and clubs. The OpticFilm 120 satisfies the film scanning requirements of advanced amateurs or professionals that require the ultimate in image quality and an ICC profiled scanning system.
- Scans 35 mm film and 120/220 film
- Up to 10600 dpi input and 5300 dpi output for film and slides provides extraordinary images
- Built-in infrared channel for dust and scratch detection
- Efficient power saving design
- The patent-pending adjustable pitch 120/220 film holder is easy to load and holds 120/220 film strips flat
- Motorized film transport for automatic batch scanning
- Innovative folding rear cover reduces the size of the scanner to save desktop space and prevent dust from entering the scanner
Extraordinary image quality The outstanding image quality is assured by state of the art optical and electronic systems including an 8-element glass lens with 5300 dpi optical resolution, high-sensitive color CCD with 10600 dpi resolution, and stable light sources. Delivering an effective usable dynamic range of 4.01 and a theoretically maximum density of 4.8, providing accurate color and all highlight and shadow details. Excellent designed film carriers ensure accurate imaging and efficient workflow The OpticFilm 120 includes patent-pending, adjustable pitch 120 film holders that ensure flat film for in-focus scans. Users do not need to cut 3-frame 6 x 7 120 film strips. The Opticfilm 120 also uses an automatic motorized film transport system that speeds the scanning workflow. Elegant and compact design The OpticFilm 120's metal case provides isolation and stability for the lens, CCD and automatic transport assemblies. The OpticFilm 120 is one of the most compact 120 film scanners on the market. The rear cover design reduces the scanners overall dimensions and prevents dust from entering the scanner.