Power Cable Kit for Healthcare Power Modules/Inverters/Chargers, 3 ft. (0.91 m).
- Designed to work with select Tripp Lite medical power modules
- Accepts 12VDC SLA or LiFePhos battery packs up to 55Ah
- Quick-release Anderson plug connects easily to power inverter/charger
- 3-ft. (0.91 m) cables can be easily cut to customized length and fitted with included ring terminals
- Includes 2 user-replaceable 20A fuses for immediate deployment
Power Cable Kit Connects a Battery to Your Medical Power Module This cable is designed to work with Tripp Lite medical power modules, including HC150SL, HCINT150SL, HC350SNR, HC350SR and HCINT350SNR. It includes a quick-release Anderson plug for easy connection to the power inverter/charger and three ring terminals for connecting to a Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) or Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePhos) battery. The wires (two 12 AWG red and one 10 AWG black) are three feet in length, but can be cut to a customized length to properly fit your application. Two user-replaceable 20-amp fuses are also included. This power cable kit accommodates 12VDC batteries up to 55Ah.